Take what’s Best
Combining the features of rubber and plastic resulted in creating Z-SEMIFLEX,
a TPU-98A based material offering multiple applications for professional users
requiring both elasticity and stiffness of the components.
Narrowing of pulmonary homograft. Thanks to the shape-memory of the Z-SEMIFLEX the model can resemble the physical properties of the organ.
Universal joint rubber boot. The temperature resistance of Z-SEMIFLEX allows the model to be used as a functional automotive prototype.
- end-use parts with medium elasticity
- parts resistant to high temperatures 130˚C
- elements that need to be resistant to oils and greases
- parts exposed to chemicals
- all elements requiring the use of semi flexible material
|resistant to greases||yes|