From today you can order free samples of chosen 3D prints! They are available to get at Zortrax websites (Zortrax.com – 3D Printer bookmark, Zortrax.pl – Product bookmark). We’ve decided to introduce such solution especially for you to check the quality of 3D printing with Zortrax. Samples were designed to perfectly capture the mechanical properties of the prints.

d520a50eccf4c632b96724cec45043556e86d315

Free Sample Set includes:

BOX – check precisely mapped dimensions, perfectly matching parts. Z-ABS material is suitable for printing mechanical elements which work together within a single mechanism.

KEYCHAIN – to check flexibility and durability of Z-ABS and 3D printing with Zortrax M-200.

69072319d3080eb6699806d4ff51d88187703d46

Check Zortrax 3D prints quality, get free samples and verify their strength, flexibility and precisely mapped dimensions.

5fd2584c77732ce0fe2b749599e5603d88e8cfae

Free Sample Set is available to order online only. We don’t execute orders placed by e-mail. We don’t print to order. We are not responsible for delays or mis-shipments made by the post office.

All you need to do is fill out the online form.

60 comments

• Freddy Quintana posted Aug 10, 2015 - 14:16

esta muy bello el trabajo, saludos

• Mantas. posted Sep 07, 2015 - 19:50

Hey. I wanted sample keychain. It looks awesome. But I can’t find Online form for that. Can you help me?

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Sep 08, 2015 - 08:55

Hey Mantas, thanks for your comment. Currently we are not sending any samples. If you are interested in checking the quality of our models, you can watch case studies available on our website.

• Edward Hill posted Sep 09, 2015 - 11:31

I am a teacher of Design & Technology in a School in Wales. I am looking for samples of 3D printed items to show my GCSE students. Is there any way you could help me with this?

Many thanks

Edward Hill
    Pentrehafod School

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Sep 09, 2015 - 12:22

Edward, thank you for your comment. If you need some 3D printed samples, we advise you to contact local Zortrax resellers in Wales and ask them if they can send you some 3D prints. You can also visit 3DHubs website, to order 3d printed models from someone locally.

• Anouar posted Oct 18, 2015 - 02:10

Hello
    I want FREE 3D Printed Samples
    My address is
    LOT MAATALLAH NR 1454 ASKJOUR
    Marrakech
    Morocco
    40160
    And thank you very much

• Angel Kent posted Oct 27, 2015 - 08:48

Would love to tryv3D printer sample Newbridge, just don’t see form. Angel Kent 7329 Polk Dr., Murfreesboro, TN 37129

• Sergej Belovskij posted Nov 09, 2015 - 17:32

Hello,

We have 2 Form1+ printers, but we need something with ability to rapid prototype
    Kind Regards,
    Sergej
    DE

• Holly Turner posted Nov 17, 2015 - 10:54

do they send free samples to hong kong
    is this entirely free

• Holly Turner posted Nov 19, 2015 - 04:57

do they shipto hong kong

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Nov 19, 2015 - 16:01

@HollyTurner, Yes, we ship to Honk Kong.

• Holly Turner posted Nov 19, 2015 - 04:58

how many samples to one address

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Nov 19, 2015 - 16:01

@HollyTurner, It depends on the types of branches that you enter to the form, you can receive from one to three samples.

• Holly Turner posted Nov 21, 2015 - 09:52

i thought that the free sample set was supposed to include a key chain and a box. but i didn’t recieve any of these. all i got is a gear

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Nov 23, 2015 - 17:10

@HolyTurner, the types of samples that could be received after filling out the form include: gear, building or wheel rim, depending on the branch of industry chosen in the form. We decided to make our samples adequate to the most popular branches. If you would like to know more about our 3D prints quality, check out Case Studies on our website https://zortrax.com or visit our Facebook https://pl-pl.facebook.com/Zortrax/.

• Holly Turner posted Nov 24, 2015 - 10:57

in which industry do you get the most samples?

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Nov 24, 2015 - 12:32

@HolyTurner, the type and number of samples that are sent depends on the industry, that you thick in the form. If you thick automotive industry- you will be given a wheel rim, if you choose engineering -you will receive a gear, etc. If you choose various types of industry, we will send you all three samples.

• Holly Turner posted Nov 24, 2015 - 10:57

in which industry do you get more and the most samples?

• Holly Turner posted Nov 25, 2015 - 09:50

how to choose various types of industry

• Holly Turner posted Nov 25, 2015 - 09:55

how to get box and keychain?

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Nov 30, 2015 - 14:10

@HolyTurner, Box and keychain were sent last year in the first batch of samples. In this year’s batch we provide our users with more topic-oriented samples, so they are more useful for representatives of various branches of industry. Someone from our Sales Department will contact you to help you with choosing the proper samples.

• Holly Turner posted Dec 07, 2015 - 07:56

i ordered a sample 11 days ago but it still didn’t arrive. when will it come?

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Dec 07, 2015 - 08:44

@HolyTurner, you need to be patient, as we are not responsible for any possible delays in shipping, your samples have been sent so we hope you will get them soon.

• Jose carrasco posted Jan 04, 2016 - 21:25

It is free right

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Jan 05, 2016 - 14:29

@JoseCarasco, Of course, just fill out the form on our website and we will send you the samples for free.

• gabapentinNak posted Feb 11, 2016 - 05:15

Good day make friends with..

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Feb 11, 2016 - 17:04

@gabapentinNak, We are glad to have a new friend too:)

• natabolestr posted Feb 24, 2016 - 09:27

Well written!
    I will right away grab your rss as I can not in finding your
    email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me recognize in order that I may subscribe.

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Feb 24, 2016 - 13:50

@natabolestr, Thanks for kind words. Please use this link https://zortrax.com/company/ to subscribe to our newsletter.

• RonaldLync posted Mar 03, 2016 - 00:02

Exceptionally well written!
    I will right away grab your rss feed as I can not to find your
    e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please let me realize so that I may just subscribe.

• Ben Dwyer posted Mar 07, 2016 - 14:15

I need some samples for my engineering class project!!! My teacher may soon be buying a 3D printing machine from here!

• Richard A. Shores posted Apr 01, 2016 - 21:47

As far as 3D printing has advanced over this decade, I believe that it has only scratched the surface of its true potential. I am currently the business office manager of a career college, but have spent many years as a software programmer, network administrator, and an IT Instructor. I would like to see the subject of 3D printing taught on several of our campuses.

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Apr 10, 2016 - 13:00

@Richard, we’re really glad that you believe in the potential of the 3D printing technology. As we concern education as a vital aspect of our performance, we put constant effort to show the utility of the 3D printing technology and encourage students, even the youngest ones, to put their interest into it. If you are courious how we equipped the largest Polish region with 3D printers and made people start 3D printing, check out articles on our webpage https://zortrax.com/press-releases/

• JAIME CAMACHO posted May 12, 2016 - 17:00

I want to thank you for offering samples for printing 3D files, am for purchasing a 3D printer for a personal project and I want to start with samples at the same time that works in the development of models.

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted May 13, 2016 - 09:29

@Jamie, you’re welcome. we are sure you will be satisfied with the results. Don’t forget to share your results with us!

• Radwane thabti posted Oct 12, 2016 - 13:10

Hello,

please send me some free 3d samples 🙂
    my adresse:
    Cite El Amel1 Rue El Foutouwa Maison N°425
    City;Gabes
    Country:Tunisia
    zipcode:6033

Lot of thanks,

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Oct 17, 2016 - 09:54

Hello Radwane, I passed your message to the Sales department, so they should contact you.

• Liam Woinson posted Oct 17, 2016 - 13:31

Hi,

I am interested in getting some samples if this is possible?

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Oct 17, 2016 - 15:35

Hi Liam, I will pass your message to the Sales department and they will take care of it. Regards!

• George Mallin posted Nov 27, 2016 - 11:51

This is a really good idea, thank you. Please send me samples

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Nov 29, 2016 - 11:52

Hello, George! I passed your e-mail to the Sales department, they will contact you about the samples. Regards!

• Devesh Kaloty posted Feb 13, 2017 - 16:53

Thank you for the free print it will definitely make me consider buying a 3d printer

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Feb 14, 2017 - 14:04

@Devesh, you’re welcome! If you make your mind, don’t hesitate to contact us 🙂

• Jennifer N Leschak posted Feb 18, 2017 - 21:48

How do I order the samples. I do not see a spot online?

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Feb 23, 2017 - 15:17

Hey @Jennifer, I’ve passed your e-mail address to the sales department. They should contact you soon.

• Ryan Berry posted Feb 24, 2017 - 02:18

Free sample please.

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Feb 28, 2017 - 17:11

Hello @Ryan, we’ve just passed your e-mail to the sales department so they can make some samples for you.

• RAJESWAR Babu Ramesh posted Mar 30, 2017 - 17:58

Please mail me to :
    1160 Oregon avenue, apt 4,
    Beaumont, TX-77705,USA

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Apr 06, 2017 - 12:27

@Rajeshwar, your e-mail has been passed to the sales department, so they can prepare the samples for you.

• Jack M. posted Apr 06, 2017 - 22:00

I am a high school student who is very interested in 3D printing. I own an inexpensive FDM 3d printer and work in a 3D printing store. I am requesting samples from many companies to compare different machines and processes. Thank you!

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Apr 22, 2017 - 15:39

Hello Jack, we’ve passed your request to our sales department. They will contact you for some details and send the samples.

• Alan Buckmaster posted Apr 13, 2017 - 16:36

I would like some samples, but I cannot find where to request samples. Could you please help me?

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Apr 22, 2017 - 15:40

Hey Alan, somebody from our Sales department will contact you for some details to send you the samples.

• Matthew Hotchkiss posted Jun 30, 2017 - 23:44

Love your stuff seen it at a tradeshow but didnt get a sample when i was there

• Ludmiła Rafalska posted Jul 14, 2017 - 14:42

Hello Matthew, we’ve just passed this message to the sales department. They should do something about it 🙂